Re: How to turn off NVDA

Well, it absolutely never hurts to try:

1. Using SFC (System File Checker) and DISM (Deployment Imaging Servicing and Management) to Repair Windows 8 & 10

and if that doesn't work:

2. Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO file

To see if the issue is resolved.  I would actually uninstall NVDA before doing these, just so we know we have the "cleanest possible system" before putting it back on.

If both of the above do not work, at least you have the ISO file downloaded already, and could pick up in the instructions after that point for, Doing a Completely Clean (Re)install of Windows 10 Using Media Creation Tool to Fetch the Win10 ISO File

, if it comes to that.