Nimer Jaber

Hello Jimmy,

No, Brian is not going anywhere, unless he chooses to. Thank you all for your support of Brian!

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 11:36 AM Jimmy Vonderlinden via groups.io <jimmyv1130=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
you are amazing and Ive learned alot from you and everyone on this list. I hope this isn't the end of you or this great llist. I would hate to see it go!
Hope you all have a happy new year!

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber