Re: SPSS and NVDA

William

Brian,

Thanks.

In fact before posting this topic, I have searched this topics on the archive and found some relevant discussions in the past.

Recently I came across a post on Reddit mentioned that SPSS is now accessible with JAWS, so I wanna ask if someone here have experience with this software.

Brian Vogel 於 30/12/2020 23:47 寫道:

If you have not already done so, have a look at these topics returned from a group archive search:  https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/search?ev=0&q=SPSS&ct=1

SPSS has been discussed on a number of occasions, but I cannot recall what the ultimate conclusion(s) were about it and accessibility.