Re: NVDA and ctrl+a

Gene

In what program? Control a is a windows command and I don't know if there are any programs where NVDA might cause this to happen. But if people are going to check, this, we should know the program where you observed this.

Also, what are you describing? Are you talking about visually seeing what is on screen?

From: John J. Boyer
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2020 9:55 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and ctrl+a

Hello,

When I pressed ctrl+a to select an entire file only the first line was highlighted. This gave me quite a start.
Further investigation showed, however, that everything was selected. Apparently NVDA was showing only the first line. It used to show everything as highlighted.

John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org