Re: NVDA and outlook questions

Dennis L

It does not automatically read the suggestions as your typing.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Supanut Leepaisomboon
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2020 6:02 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and outlook questions

I just did some tests with Outlook to see if I can reproduce the issue you mentioned, and it seems that I did not encounter the issue you described. NVDA seems to work perfectly in Outlook, in the to field. When I started typing, NVDA instantly reads out the matching address it finds, and NVDA also reads out the suggestions as I arrowed through them.
For your information, the version of Outlook I got from the about Outlook page is Microsoft Outlook for Microsoft 365 version 16.0.13426.20352 64-bit. I'm using NVDA 2020.3.