Re: Odd arrow keys and speak current character behavior with MinTTY under Windows Subsystem for Linux

Jason White

On 12/21/20 1:23 AM, Dan Miner via groups.io wrote:
As for why, I find myself in WSL, mSYS2 and Cygwin depending on the task I am trying to do or testing.  It would be helpful to have a consistent terminal for them all and MinTTY is the closest I know of.

Have you tried Windows Terminal? NVDA support was added in a somewhat recent release, and further improvements are expected. It can run PowerShell and WSL.

My personal preference is to run Linux natively of course, but that isn't a topic for the NVDA list.