Re: NVDA shortcuts for Google Meet

There are scads of Google Keyboard shortcuts related to Meet and Workspace in general.

This page gives a very short quick list that includes identifying who's speaking:  https://support.google.com/meet/answer/9298571?visit_id=637451137996381846-3895569988&rd=1#meet   CTRL+ALT+A,S

I do not use Google Meet, but when in a meeting SHIFT+? is supposed to bring up the comprehensive list of keyboard shortcuts available.