Re: link on email

Sarah k Alawami

I think this might be a thunderbird thing. Try tabbing to the link and hitting enter. I can get it to work fine. what happens, any error messages etc?

On 1 Jan 2021, at 10:02, Brian Vogel wrote:

Don,

        A mailto link and a regular link are two different things.  I have given you things to check.  Whether you wish to follow up is entirely up to you, but without those answers, it is absolutely impossible to get to the root of the issue.