Re: link on email

Sarah k Alawami

I think this might be a thunderbird thing. Try tabbing to the link and hitting enter. I can get it to work fine. what happens, any error messages etc?

--

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

Check out my adventures with a shadow machine.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on twitch. Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page You will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 1 Jan 2021, at 10:02, Brian Vogel wrote:

Don,

A mailto link and a regular link are two different things.  I have given you things to check.  Whether you wish to follow up is entirely up to you, but without those answers, it is absolutely impossible to get to the root of the issue.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042  

[Regarding the Supreme Court refusing to hear the case brought by Texas to overturn the votes certified by 4 states:Pleased with the SCOTUS ruling, but also immediately slightly terrified of where this crazy train goes next.  We should know by now there’s a bottomless supply of crazy.

~ Brendan Buck, former adviser to Speakers of the House Paul Ryan and John Boehner 

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.