Re: link on email

Sarah k Alawami

I can also search the thunderbird list as well as this is being discussed now, or it was as of last week. Some links work, most of them do not.

On 1 Jan 2021, at 10:59, Bob Cavanaugh wrote:

There was a thread about this very issue less than a month ago, let me
see if I can find it and link to it in the archives.

On 1/1/21, Brian Vogel britechguy@... wrote:

Don,

A mailto link and a regular link are two different things.  I have given you
things to check.  Whether you wish to follow up is entirely up to you, but
without those answers, it is absolutely impossible to get to the root of the
issue.

[ Regarding the Supreme Court refusing to hear the case brought by Texas to
overturn the votes certified by 4 states: ] Pleased with the SCOTUS ruling,
but also immediately slightly terrified of where this crazy train goes
next.  We should know by now there’s a bottomless supply of crazy.

~ Brendan Buck, former adviser to Speakers of the House Paul Ryan and John
Boehner