Re: link on email

Bob Cavanaugh

The thread in reference is here:
https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topic/problem_with_links_in_email/78672628?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,100,78672628

On 1/1/21, Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@gmail.com> wrote:
There was a thread about this very issue less than a month ago, let me
see if I can find it and link to it in the archives.

Don,

A mailto link and a regular link are two different things.  I have given
you
things to check.  Whether you wish to follow up is entirely up to you,
but
without those answers, it is absolutely impossible to get to the root of
the
issue.

[ Regarding the Supreme Court refusing to hear the case brought by Texas
overturn the votes certified by 4 states: ] Pleased with the SCOTUS
ruling,
but also immediately slightly terrified of where this crazy train goes
next.  We should know by now there’s a bottomless supply of crazy.

~ Brendan Buck, former adviser to Speakers of the House Paul Ryan and
John
Boehner