Re: SPSS and NVDA

Lukasz Golonka

On Sat, 02 Jan 2021 11:14:18 -0800
"Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, if someone can tell me exactly where in Java's settings, I'd appreciate it, because I sure as heck can't find it.  I have Java 8, Update 271, from November 2020 installed on my system.  There's nothing under the Advanced settings for Java Access Bridge that I saw, and none of the other tabs seems to have this, either.
Sorry I probably should've been more specific I ment Windows control
panel. I don't have any Windows 10 system handy here, but I'll assume
for the moment that this has not changed much from Windows 7. You need
to:

- Open Windows control panel the old classic one.
- Open ease of access center
- Click a link which says 'Use your computer without a screen;
- Check a checkbox called ''Enable Java Access Bridge'
- Click ok, and restart your computer.

--
Regards
Lukasz