Re: SPSS and NVDA

Lukasz,

        Thank you, very much.  I definitely would never have thought to look in the Ease of Access settings, and buried under the Use your computer without a screen link, for enabling Java Access Bridge.  It was there exactly as you stated, and I am on Windows 10 Version 20H2.

         I'm actually shocked that this does not show up in some obvious spot in the actual Java settings accessed from Control Panel, but I'll be darned if I could find it when I checked.

         I'm still getting the error from Crucial Storage Executive, but I have not restarted my system yet because tweaking that setting did not indicate this was necessary.  But I've long ago learned that sometimes certain settings are not recognized unless they were in place at the immediately previous boot time.

       ~ Brian Vogel