Re: SPSS and NVDA

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 08:57 PM, William wrote:
According to Joseph, latest NVDA do have java access bridge packaged already, so I dont have to install java access bridge myself right?
-
That would be true, as I never installed it manually as a standalone thing.  But it was not activated on my system by default.  Lukasz gave the steps for doing that in Ease of Access previously.

       ~ Brian Vogel