Re: SPSS and NVDA

William

Sorry, I wanna clarify.

What Joseph meant that, JAB is packaged with NVDA.

But we still have to enable JAB through control center to make SPSS accessible ?

Brian Vogel 於 3/1/2021 9:59 寫道:

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 08:57 PM, William wrote:
According to Joseph, latest NVDA do have java access bridge packaged already, so I dont have to install java access bridge myself right?
-
That would be true, as I never installed it manually as a standalone thing.  But it was not activated on my system by default.  Lukasz gave the steps for doing that in Ease of Access previously.

       ~ Brian Vogel