Re: Say all in word working in a strange way

Gene

What happens if you stop reading with control? While its slightly more inconvenient to issue the read to end command again, that my work around the problem until you may find a solution. Also, isn't pause done with the shift and not the arrow keys? I haven't used the [pause or skim reading feature but I believe you are using the incorrect command just to pause reading. I think its shift to pause, then shift to resume.

From: Declan Meenagh
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2021 7:07 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Say all in word working in a strange way

Hello everyone.

Has anyone got the issue where after you hit say all (insert + down arrow) and want to pause you hit down or right arrow and instead of moving cursor to the bottom it moves it to the point where you started say all. This is happening in large documents that are hard to navigate. Is there a way to move the cursor to the end of the text?

I’m on windows 10 and office 365.

Thanks.