From: Gene
Sent: 03 January 2021 14:17
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Say all in word working in a strange way

What happens if you stop reading with control?  While its slightly more

inconvenient to issue the read to end command again, that my work around the

problem until you may find a solution.  Also, isn't pause done with the

shift and not the arrow keys?  I haven't used the [pause or skim reading

feature but I believe you are using the incorrect command just to pause

reading.  I think its shift to pause, then shift to resume.