Re: Say next and previous sentence not working in Word

benmoxey@...

Hi Cearbhall

The next and previous sentence commands should be working as normal in Word. However, note that they will not work if you are using Browse mode in a Word document to navigate by headings etc. Ensure you are in Focus mode by using the toggle command, NVDA + Space, and give them another try.

I hope this is helpful.

All the best.

Ben