toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
If the fix will not be available in a stable version for now, could
you try to add it to the next version? Also, what will be in the next
Which version of Windows are you using? I get no errors here, all be
it with a stable NVDA version. The weather app works great!
It also happens in say all. It won't help if you create a dictionary
entry or configuration profile. A dictionary entry is not app specific
at the moment, and it might cause confusion.
On 9/6/16, Christo de Klerk <christodeklerk@...> wrote:
I don't know if you saw, but a few days ago I wrote that the latest
version of the add-on does not work properly in the Win 10 Weather app.
When I disable the app, the Weather app works quite well. If I activate
it and then go into the Weather app, whenever I move around, I get that
dong sound you get with the NVDA snapshots. I am using the latest NVDA
On 2016/09/06 4:53 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
1. NVDA says "edit": Mick Curran from NV Access says this is a recent
thing and have written a fix for it. Unfortunately, the fix is part of a
branch that isn't ready for wider testing, and porting it to the add-on
2. Readme structure problem: I've noticed it myself. I'll commit a fix for
it (16.09.1A) in about half an hour as I'm also releasing a new add-on
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Andre
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2016 7:45 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 App Essentials add-on 16.09,1 released
Quick observations on my end.
1. The message content of the Mail app still reports "edit" after every
press of down/up arrow.
2. The add-on help file seems to be broken. That is, there is no proper
structure like headings and links.
On 9/6/16, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:
I just installed it and it works great in the areas Joseph mentioned.
From: Joseph Lee
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2016 12:06 AM
Subject: [nvda] Windows 10 App Essentials add-on 16.09,1 released
I'm delighted to announce the release of Windows 10 App Essentials
16.09.1, a minor bug fix release for WinTenApps 16.09.x. The new
release can be found
* Appearance of suggestions for search fields is now brailled (mostly
for apps such as Settings).
* NVDA no longer announces "read-only" for Calendar's appointment name
field and Mail's message content.
* In Maps, fixed an issue where one could not use TAB key to move