Re: Say next and previous sentence not working in Word

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Tony,

I’m so grateful for your two add-ons! They solve the problem to which there seems to be no answer.

I am now happily navigating by sentence as I wanted to. I’ll try the movement by paragraph later with the TextNav add-on.

Good work!

All the best,

Cearbhall