Re: Questions regarding SwitchSynth

Jacob Kruger

Morne, one question - if you turn on input help, and, hit the keystroke assigned to selecting the first slot, what does it tell you?

As in, make sure there's no other bit of functionality assigned to selecting the first slot?

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2020-12-31 12:45 PM, Morne van der Merwe wrote:

Good day list,

I use a laptop with the latest version of Windows, as well as NVDA.

I have two questions regarding the SwitchSynth addon.

According to the addon, there are six slots to load languages on. The first slot, however, doesn’t work. I can only load language from slot 2 onwards.

When I select my language, the settings ring does not work. I have to reload NVDA in order for the settings ring to function.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards

Morné