On 1/4/21, Jacob Kruger <jacob@blindza.co.za> wrote:
Morne, one question - if you turn on input help, and, hit the keystroke
assigned to selecting the first slot, what does it tell you?

As in, make sure there's no other bit of functionality assigned to
selecting the first slot?

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2020-12-31 12:45 PM, Morne van der Merwe wrote:

Good day list,

I use a laptop with the latest version of Windows, as well as NVDA.

I have two questions regarding the SwitchSynth addon.

According to the addon, there are six slots to load languages on. The
first slot, however, doesn’t work. I can only load language from slot
2 onwards.

When I select my language, the settings ring does not work. I have to
reload NVDA in order for the settings ring to function.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards

Morné

--