Re: Outlook 2016 NVDA not announcing To & CC fields separately

Gene

Whether the issue is corrected, have you tried the read current line as you type? I don't know if you are using the laptop or desktop layout and I don't know the laptop layout, but using the desktop layout, it may be more convenient to use the read current line of object command, numpad 8. You may well hear whatever is being suggested on that line and if it changes as you continue to type. If you down arrow to hear other suggestions, are they announced automatically?

From: Ramesh Patil
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2021 2:34 AM
To: nvda
Subject: Re: [nvda] Outlook 2016 NVDA not announcing To & CC fields separately

Another issue I am facing that NVDA not announcing suggestions of email IDs in To and Cc fields. Pls clear

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021, 12:59 PM Ramesh Patil via groups.io <ramesh.patil1989=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Expand the header solves the issues. Thank you so much

On Sun, Jan 3, 2021, 3:33 PM Ralf Kefferpuetz <ralf.kefferpuetz@elra-consulting.de> wrote:
Guys, was there anything unclear in my earlier response? Expand the header fields in Outlook once and the addon reads all the fields as required. Such simpel...