Orlando Enrique Fiol

At 11:31 AM 1/4/2021, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
I agree. Not everybody is good at doing searches. Sometimes you
could search unless you're blue in the face and you don't always find good results.

The whole purpose of email lists is the sharing of personally-acquired knowledge: hidden features, workarounds, accessibility adaptations, etc. Lists are not mere conduits to search engines. It takes longer to chastise someone for not searching exhaustively before asking a question than it does to answer their question or--better yet--delete their email.
That said, it's very frustrating to find the same questions on the same lists over and over, or the same questions posted verbatim to multiple lists. Googling might be arduous, but searching list archives should conclusively reveal whether certain questions have been answered--and, if so--what the answers have been.
It's entirely understandable for blind users to need blind-specific information unavailable via online searches. But, it's entirely unreasonable to expect instant answers to questions that have been answered hundreds of times on these very lists by competent blind computer users (and our sympathizer, Brian).

Orlando