From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ramesh Patil
Sent: Montag, 4. Januar 2021 09:34
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] Outlook 2016 NVDA not announcing To & CC fields separately

Another issue I am facing that NVDA not announcing suggestions of email IDs in To and Cc fields. Pls clear

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021, 12:59 PM Ramesh Patil via groups.io <ramesh.patil1989=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Expand the header solves the issues. Thank you so much

On Sun, Jan 3, 2021, 3:33 PM Ralf Kefferpuetz <ralf.kefferpuetz@...> wrote:

Guys, was there anything unclear in my earlier response? Expand the header fields in Outlook once and the addon reads all the fields as required. Such simpel...