On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 01:01 PM, Chris Smart wrote:

People expecting to never read a manual or look something up for themselves would never survive in Linux Land, that's for sure.

-
Assertions by some others to the contrary, this is not limited to Linux Land nor to computing.  I have never met anyone who has not needed, at one point or another, to look something up for themselves and then, sometimes, struggle through the material alone for the most part.

RTFM is also not an inappropriate response to many simple questions where a momentary look at the manpage, however it were to be obtained, will answer all.  And if you don't know how to find said manpage (Unix/Linux lingo for manual page) then, let me tell you, job one is learning how!

       ~ Brian Vogel