I was addressing Sarah, not you and i mentioned her by hname. I don't love splitting hairs. I make distinctions where they are necessary for clear thought.

I'm saying that Sarah, who may believe that she is thinking visually, may only be using a way that some sighted people are thinking when they take an action because a lot of sighted people may use other methods for doing the same thing so her model is incomplete and circular.

From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2021 12:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Admin's Notes Re List Conduct, Please Read #adminnotice

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 01:39 PM, tim wrote:
I'm saying that your entire model and justification is flawed because you are still using what you know, not all the methods that are available to sighted people, thus you are using circular logic.-
Sighted people have been using "point and click" and GUI virtually exclusively for decades now.

You love splitting hairs and wanting to argue that I am not taking into account the rare exception case. I am not now, nor am ever, interested in discussion of the rare exception cases when what is dirt common is what's the focus.

And, Gene, believe it or not, and no insult intended, I do actually know a lot more about how the sighted computing world works than you ever can, or will, based strictly on what you have offered about yourself. When it comes to this arena, I actually am the subject matter expert, not you.

~ Brian Vogel