On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 02:31 PM, Orlando Enrique Fiol wrote:
Yet, no software manufacture--large or small--has been made to feel similar pressure about producing (for lack of a better word) blind versions or translations.
-
Sorry, darlin', but I have no idea what world you're living in, but it's not the one I'm living in or have been living in as accessibility considerations keep getting more and more and more considered over time.  The influence of the blind community on software manufacturers is hugely outsized compared to the size of the demographic, and has only been getting more influential.

And if you wish to dispute this, we have absolutely nothing further to discuss in this specific sphere.

       ~ Brian Vogel