Re: Say next and previous sentence not working in Word

Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@...>

No, I haven't. I didn't even know about this command until yesterday,
and only tried it in the one document. I was working with another
document last night that I will have to try it in. I also just used
the one key.

On 1/4/21, benmoxey@gmail.com <benmoxey@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Bob and Cearbhall

To add to the mystery, I just checked on a work PC running NVDA 2020.3 and
Word 2016. Sentence navigation is working for me using Alt + Up or Down
arrow.

I realised that Tony’s add-on has come to the rescue, but I’m interested to
know if either of you have tried the commands in several documents, just to
ensure it’s not document specific. Also, have you tried using both Alt keys,
just to make sure it’s not to do with a regional keyboard setting?

Cheers

Ben