On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 04:05 PM, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:
What has this to do with the subject line?
-
Nothing.  This topic ceased to be an Admin Notice a long while back, and was granted what I'll call a "meta discussion exemption" by the group owner.  I posted earlier exactly where that was.

Anyone reading messages on this topic over the last several days should recognize this by now.  It's staying titled as it is because it allows those who aren't interested to mute it with ease.

This is the very rarest of exceptions where an off-topic meta discussion has been allowed, and only on this topic.  We would have devolved into the "everything except NVDA group" had all the things discussed so far been spun off into their own off-topic topics.

So, those who want to continue with the meta discussion should keep reading and/or posting.  Those who don't should hit the Mute this Topic link.  It will eventually die off as all topics do.

       ~ Brian Vogel