On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 05:13 PM, Gene wrote:
I know Brian is willing to teach people but if all those who want to ask questions and don't know how to teach asked for such teaching, the demand would be enormous.
-
Another thing on which we will have to agree to disagree.

After a couple of cycles of teaching, there would exist reference material that could be given to later questioners to ask.

It's well known that you and I have very different perspectives on what can be expected, base knowledge wise.  And most of that base knowledge comes from trial and error rather than formal training when it comes to all things computer related, particularly if you are "of a certain age" or older.

We do agree, though, that much of the training on how to use a screen reader is woefully substandard.  Way too much allowance for brute force and inefficiency rather than trying to instill "fastest and most efficient," or the start of it, by delving in just a slight bit deeper.  But one will never "cover everything" no matter what.

       ~ Brian Vogel