On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 06:04 PM, Chris Smart wrote:
I think that what seems to annoy people is when someone asks a particularly simple question on a list, when in the time it takes to type and send the email, and wait for responses, they could have typed a couple words into Google and found the answer.
-
I'd say that's the most precise and accurate characterization I've seen.  And I have yet to see a single instance where I was irritated where the answer would not have been obtained far more immediately had perhaps 3 words used in the subject or post (or combination) been used for a search.

       ~ Brian Vogel