On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 06:23 PM, Laurie Mehta wrote:
Among the haystack of messages under this  subject line, I missed the information that  you seem to be referencing.
-
First, direct link to the opening message:  https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/message/80182

Second, and I make no apology for it, if you (any you) are not using threaded (AKA conversation) view in your e-mail or webmail then you need to do so.  It makes finding the first through last message (but particularly those two) in any given exchange a cinch.  And don't delete individual messages until the entire topic is exhausted, or you think it is, as you can wipe out all of them at once when you finally do so.  The reason this format came into existence is to allow the retention of context and easy location of a topic as a thing, rather than scattered individual messages.

The message linked to above should be the very first (or last, depending on your date sort order) one in the thread/conversation.  It's a cinch to find it later.

       ~ Brian Vogel