Rosemarie Chavarria

The owner of this list gave permission for us to keep this discussion going. Didn'tyou read the first message?

On 1/4/2021 11:01 AM, Laurie Mehta via groups.io wrote:
I am making a request regarding this thread. Due to the subject line that was chosen, it seems that the topic is something that should be actually a notice from the administration that we should all please read. However, the discussion under this subject line has definitely evolved from that original purpose. Could you please change the subject line for the archive purposes and for the purpose of people who may want to bypass this topic?
This chat that is going on is not something I am interested in and yet I hesitate to ignore something that the administration has asked the list to please read. Thank you for your attention in this matter and thank you for this list to discuss questions regarding NVDA.
I apologize in advance if the dictation I used has not come out clearly. My laptop is in need of service and so I am temporarily using just an iPhone. Thanks all, Laurie Mehta