On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 07:33 PM, Orlando Enrique Fiol wrote:
Activating that link takes me to a page telling me everything I do and don't want to know about the original message except the message itself, with no keyboard-friendly way of navigating to subsequent messages in the thread.
-
You'll notice that I said "direct link to the opening message."   I meant exactly what I said.  If you want the link to the whole topic instead, I could give it, or you could activate the link at the bottom of any single message page that reads, "View all XXX threads in this topic," link.  We're probably going to be at 169 or 170 by the time you read this if you click through on https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/message/80182 again.

The entire topic is at https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topic/79307777, but I didn't want the original questioner to have to plow through the entire topic to locate the message I wanted her to see.

Tool to my intended task.

       ~ Brian Vogel