On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 07:52 PM, Gene wrote:
I'm not sure why you didn't find the message.
-
Nor am I, really.  We do have a few blind regulars (and I think it's OK to state it this way) that routinely use the web interface.  They are a small minority, but certain things said by a couple of members either very strongly suggest or directly state they're reading via the Groups.io web interface.

I'd prefer, if they're still reading this topic, that they chime in regarding what they do.

       ~ Brian Vogel