locked Re: activating actions center notifications

Orlando,

            As you well know, this isn't an NVDA or JAWS or any screen-reader specific issue, so this is really off topic for the NVDA group.  I only say this because you have elected to topic split, but it's an off-topic topic for this venue.

            You would be well advised to dig into this more deeply with other screen reader users on the Windows 10 for Screen Reader User's Group:

I'll leave this topic open in case you wish to make a final quick response, but whether you elect to do so or not, I'll eventually lock it as it's not on-topic here and the only "special dispensation" for any topic since I've been here has been for that other topic now approaching 200 messages.  I've got to enforce the rules, and the rare exceptions when they're made, consistently.

       ~ Brian Vogel