Re: Vocalizer and Eloquence from CodeFactory and punctuation level

Daniel Gartmann

Sorry. I forgot to test something here. Please disregard my previous message. It seems to work anyway.

Daniel

Fra: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> På vegne af Daniel Gartmann
Sendt: 5. januar 2021 19:02
Til: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Emne: [nvda] Vocalizer and Eloquence from CodeFactory and punctuation level

Hello,

I am using the Vocalizer add-on from codeFactory.

When I try to make two different configuration profiles each with a different level of symbols and punctuation e.g most and some, I cannot return to these settings when switching between these profiles. They are set to “all”.

Before digging any further into this, I wanted to ask if anybody  else is having this issue and if there is any information from CodeFactory about this or even a work-around?

Thanks and best regards

Daniel