Re: Add-on version 21.01 released: Enhanced Touch Gestures, Resource Monitor, StationPlaylist, Windows 10 App Essentials #addonrelease

Hello,

         I'm not Joseph, but what he's saying is that all add-ons will be checked to see if they are at their latest versions, and you'll be alerted that new updates are available if they are not, if you install the Add-On Updater Add-On.

         It even checks whether it is up to date, and will tell you when a newer version of itself becomes available.  I believe that this functionality will eventually be integrated into the NVDA core code, but until then the easiest way to have something monitor your collection of Add-Ons to make sure you have the latest is to use Add-On Updater.

       ~ Brian Vogel