Re: using NVDA with Bluetooth

Luke Robinett <blindgroupsluke@...>

Hey Bob and others,
I’ve tried several times in the recent past to use my Apple AirPods with my PC and NVDA but it never works very well. There’s a bit of lag and the first bit of whatever NVDA speaks gets chopped off. Has this since been fixed, either in windows or NVDA?

On Jan 1, 2021, at 8:58 PM, Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@gmail.com> wrote:

Ah, not sure how I missed this until this morning, but just tried it
and it works brilliantly! Now all I have to decide is which output to
stream to the speaker, Zara or NVDA. I think this is going to work
though. Now all I need is a test server to put into Alta Cast so I can
try this out.

On 12/31/20, Jackie <abletec@gmail.com> wrote:
Bob, please try going to your synthesizer settings (control+NVDA+s),
select your synthesizer, & set your desired audio output device there.

On 12/31/20, Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,
It was a post on this list that inspired me to try using NVDA with my
Bluetooth speaker, and to my surprise, it actually worked. My question
is, can I somehow tell NVDA and only NVDA to output to the Bluetooth
speaker, and have everything else still come through the computer
speakers?
Bob