Re: Selecting Files vs. Selecting Directories

Jackie

Chris, you'd be far better using ctrl + spacebar to select files &
ctrl + up/down arrow to navigate the list.

On 1/7/21, Christopher Gray <chris@qgpremium.com> wrote:
First, many thanks for this discussion. It has been helpful.

I did use “Selecting Files” in my original subject. But, I probably was of
base in doing this. What I am actually trying to do is select groups of
directories. I did not view this as any different than selecting a file but
perhaps I am wrong in this. So, is selecting directories needing a
different set of commands?

Thanks and sorry for not being clearer.

Chris