NVDA OCR

Sue J. Ward

Hello. I was wondering is the documentation for the OCR section in NVDA will be updated in the next version of NVDA cause I did download a couple of attachments they are JPG files and I did save them in the documents folder since am on a windows 10 machine with everything up to date. When I go to the file in the list of files when I land on that file was wondering should I open up the file then do the command nvda plus R, cause I do a nvda plus r command it says recognizing results and a second later it says done. Where do they go after the stuff has been recognized? When I do tab around I don't see another window open up displaying the results. Where do I go from here? Any help would be great. I hope in the next version of Nvda it will explain it in more detail. When I did it with Jaws it did a much better job, it sure would be nice if NVDA could do something similar.

Maryland Governor Tried to Send Help for a Futile 90 Minutes
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ff86e499f71e6e483ed8st02duc1
Josh Hawley Fumes After Losing His Book Deal
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ff86e49c3c576e483ed8st02duc2
Social Media Posts Help Identify Capitol Rioters
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ff86e49e89b86e483ed8st02duc3