Re: any idea what's happening here?

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I don't think the original poster stated what mail program he was using, but I am wondering if in whatever program he uses if somehow the message pane got turned on by mistake.

On 1/8/2021 9:41 AM, zahra wrote:
hello luke.
about com registration fixing tool, one time i tested it when i did
not have any problem in my firefox.
nvda stopped working in firefox completely!
i sent email for you off list today.
God bless you!

On 1/8/21, Luke Davis <luke@newanswertech.com> wrote:
Do you happen to have an older day's listing message that you can test to
see if
you can still read?
The idea being to determine if it suddenly happens like this on all of their

messages, even ones that worked previously (your problem), or if it's just
this
particular one (probably their problem).

Have you tried NVDA+n, t, r, to run the COM Reg Fixing Tool? It can
sometimes
resolve the "web documents acting strangely" issue.

Although I doubt it will help here, it is still worth doing.

Luke

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"