De: Quentin Christensen
Data: 6 de setembro de 2016 23:21
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] you are invited to upgrade to NonVisual Desktop Access
2016.3

Hi Nicholas,

There was an issue at one point with snapshot builds not auto-updating, but
the regular version should do update checks. It won't necessarily check the
moment an update comes out so if you are already using it and see the
notification that the new version is released, it might be that you see that
email before NVDA notifies you.

Re control+right arrow only moving by letter, rather than by word - Which
program are you using (and which version)? And does it work anywhere else?
control+right arrow / control+left arrow are fairly standard keys and should
work in most places you can type text.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 12:12 AM, Nicholas Stevens
<nicolas.stevens@telkomsa.net> wrote:

Hi Heaven,
I fully agree with you. Only thing I notice with any updates is that it
never tells me there are updates. If I don't check for updates, I don't
know.
I did notice a problem with the previous version. When I pressed control
plus right arrow when working in a document it only read letter for letter
and not word by word. Is there a way to solve that?
Regards
Nicholas