Re: SPSS and NVDA

William

Thanks.

The tricky situation is that, if I do data analysis myself, I can do it through python, pandas and numpy etc.

But my workrequire me to use SPSS to communicate with my boss and other responsible workmates

Brian Vogel 於 9/1/2021 8:04 寫道:

I'm just curious if using the SPSS Command Line interface has been considered?  It's been years since I last used SPSS, but this page at IBM suggests that the "old school" way of feeding SPSS commands and data is still possible.

See:

Command line options - IBM

and Command line options - IBM

and https://libguides.library.kent.edu/SPSS/Syntax

It's how I ran SPSS way, way, way back when.

       ~ Brian Vogel