Re: any idea what's happening here?

Luke Davis

I mean no offense Zahra, and I am sorry for your experience, but if this was under Windows XP: please know that nothing I say should ever be taken to apply to Windows XP unless specifically stated that it does. I have no idea what the tool was capable of doing, good or ill, in that environment. I have never used or trouble shot NVDA on Windows XP, and do not pretend to give advice about it.

Luke

On Fri, 8 Jan 2021, zahra wrote:

hello luke.
about com registration fixing tool, one time i tested it when i did
not have any problem in my firefox.
nvda stopped working in firefox completely!