From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2021 6:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda accessibility with calibre:

hi.
thanks for your reply.
which version of calibre is accessible with screen reader?
i did not find informations about supporting screen readers in their website.

On 1/8/21, Patrick Le Baudour <p.lebaudour@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, last time I tried, it was a pain, but since then an add-on has
been
developped: https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/calibre.en.html
i haven't tried it, as i only use calibre's ebook conversion tool in
command line, so i can't tell how much it improves things, but since
it's here I assume it makes it at least bearable.

-- Patrick
Le 08/01/2021 à 13:26, zahra a écrit :
hello every one.
did you test calibre with nvda?
is it accessible?
calibre is an opensource program for studying ebooks.
thanks and God bless you.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens