From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Vaibhav Bhandari
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2021 7:22 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Question regarding a function of resource monitor addon

Hi Gene,
Even I used to think this but my uptime currently is at around thirty days and I am sure that I did shut down my PC this month. I don't understand how can this happen.

It means the amount of time the system has been running since your
last reboot or restart. I would think if you put the system in sleep
or hibernate, that is counted as uptime, since you haven't shut it
down or restarted it, but I've never checked nor seen that discussed.
Someone else should be able to tell you definitely.