Re: Double Tone

You've actually answered your own question, kinda, sorta.  The only time I have had those double-tones is when I'm running a beta version, once something goes to the release candidate or actual release version those disappear.

I have to believe this is an intentional design element so that one knows that a beta is in use.

       ~ Brian Vogel