Re: Double Tone

Tyler Spivey

That's the error tone. If you look in the log viewer after it plays, you'll see what happened.

On 1/9/2021 3:25 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
You've actually answered your own question, kinda, sorta.  The only time I have had those double-tones is when I'm running a beta version, once something goes to the release candidate or actual release version those disappear.
I have to believe this is an intentional design element so that one knows that a beta is in use.
       ~ Brian Vogel