From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2021 3:26 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Double Tone

You've actually answered your own question, kinda, sorta.  The only time I have had those double-tones is when I'm running a beta version, once something goes to the release candidate or actual release version those disappear.

I have to believe this is an intentional design element so that one knows that a beta is in use.

       ~ Brian Vogel